Choosing your bridal jewelry is an important part of your wedding day. But there are so many things you must choose: the gown, the bridal party, the caterer, the music, the location. It seems overwhelming.
A good way to handle all the decisions is to write down your list and take care of one thing at a time in a specific order. After you've purchased your gown, it's time to think about your wedding jewelry.
You not only want to look beautiful on your wedding day, but you know you and your family will be looking at your wedding pictures for years to come. Someday your children will look through your wedding photographs and your daughter will ask, "Do you still have that pearl necklace, Mom? I want to wear that at my wedding."
To ensure that you purchase the perfect bridal jewellry, here are a few mistakes that you'll want to avoid.
1. Waiting until the last minute to think about your wedding jewelry. You spend hours and hours agonizing over the perfect gown, only to pick a necklace at the last minute that distracts and takes away from the beauty of the gown and you.
Give yourself plenty of time to consider all your jewllery options so you're sure you're happy with your choices.
2. Taking too much advice. When you're shopping for your wedding attire you'll want your best friends and maybe your mom along to help you. And the lady at the bridal store is a professional and her suggestions can be useful also. But when all is said and done, this is your wedding. Just because your mother has always pictured you in pearls on your wedding day doesn't mean you must wear pearls. Even though your best friend says you look heavenly in a tiara doesn't mean it fits with your plan. It's your wedding and the final decisions must rest with you.
3. Not adding jewelry costs into your budget. Weddings are expensive. The more formal and elegant the more expensive they become. When setting your budget be sure you include the costs of your Heart's Desire Silver Ring into the big picture. Otherwise, you may have to purchase items that you don't really like just to fit the budget.
4. Purchasing separate pieces because you love them, but not realizing how they'll all look together. You need to keep in mind the total picture. How does the necklace compliment your gown? Do your earrings frame your face or do they clash with the tiara? Will your veil get tangled with your drop earrings? Does your classic pearl necklace look out of place with your sleek, modern gown? Make sure all the pieces fit together perfectly to achieve the overall look you want.
5. Not considering the color or details of your wedding gown. It might seem like a minor detail that your gown is ivory and not classic white. But it can make a huge difference in the overall look of your jewelry. While gold might blend perfectly with an ivory or off white dress, it can looked washed out next to pure white. Pearls or silver jewelry, however, can be the perfect blend with a classic white gown.
Also, consider the trim and beads on your dress. How will your bridal jewellry compliment the details of your gown? If the neckline or straps of your dress have extensive beaded trim it can easily clash with too much jewelry.
6. Forgetting to coordinate with the bridesmaids. You want the look of the whole bridal party to blend together for a complementing look. You probably won't want matching wedding jewelry for everyone in the party, but you want pieces that won't clash with each other.
7. Not trying everything on at one time. The gown, your hairstyle, the jewelry, your make-up, your shoes. It's like a dress rehearsal for a play. You need to see how everything works together to know that nothing is a mistake. Make sure you're happy with the look of the total ensemble.
When you walk down the aisle on your wedding day you want the groom to be awed. This day marks a new beginning in your life and you want everything to be perfect.
Choosing your bridal jewellry is only one part of your new adventure so make sure you give yourself enough time to do it properly.
If you like this article ,you may also like the article below:
Visitors Are Acceptable To Yield Pictures If The Cosplay Competition